Here are some of our most important website and company policies:
By using this website, you agree to the terms and conditions stated below. You agree to keep any login names or passwords safe. You agree that you will not rely on us for medical advice; we are not doctors, do not know your history, and cannot give such advice. This website and its contents are for general information only. If you have questions about your specific situation, consult your physician or healthcare provider. If you have more specific questions about our products that are not answered here, please feel free to call us toll-free at 1-800-242-4649, or at 1-801-978-9633.
We ship all products ordered within 1-2 business days. Products are usually shipped first class mail from Salt Lake City, Utah, and should be received within 7-10 days at most. If there is a problem shipping a product, we will promptly contact you to get instructions or credit your account for the cost of any products we are unable to ship.
Free Shipping! Free shipping is provided for orders that total $50.00 or more (before tax and freight). Smaller orders will be charged $7.00 shipping and handling. Shipments that consist only of free samples (no purchased product) will NOT incur any shipping or handling fee.
U.S. Only. We do NOT ship outside the United States– if you live outside the US, we recommend you contact one of the following resellers, who do ship internationally:
Our products are sold through local retailers, who provide information and convenience to consumers, environmentally-friendly local stocking and delivery, and support through our unconditional guarantee. We set our retail prices (MSRP) at a level that balances the interests of retailers and consumers. Retail prices are like fair trade agreements– they may raise prices a little bit, but they are needed to protect local shopping options. Internet shopping is sometimes convenient, but it uses more delivery time, more packaging, and more carbon fuels than local shopping in most cases. So we encourage our customers to “buy local” wherever possible, or to use our eco-friendly discount in other cases.
Eco-friendly.If you order 4 or more bottles (one product or different products), you can save 25% on your entire order. We encourage larger orders, because they not only save us time in shipping, but they also reduce packing, transportation, and delivery costs and environmental impact. Save the environment, and save money too!
We occasionally offer seasonal or other discounts to promote a particular product, which may change from time to time.
All RidgeCrest Herbals products are 100% guaranteed to perform to your satisfaction. We stand behind them completely:
- If our product does not work for you, just return it to the place of purchase with your receipt for a full refund. It’s that simple.
- If that doesn’t work, call us. We’ll make every effort to make things right.
- With the majority of our products, our customers see immediate results, within the first bottle; however for some products such as Hair ReVive, we do ask that you take 2 bottles according to the directions in order to know whether it works for you, and to take advantage of our money-back satisfaction guarantee.
- You should know that some discount internet sellers (not us) do not honor guarantees. Relationships are important, so don’t order from anyone who will not support you.
Here are some important things to remember about herbs and other natural medicines:
- No product, natural or otherwise, works exactly the same way for everyone. Every human body is different, and some variation from one person to another is inevitable.
- Herbs are much more complex than drugs, both in their chemical makeup and in their effects. Our formulas tend to use small doses of many different ingredients, which reduces the risk of serious side effects.
- Herbal formulas often contain many different natural ingredients. Color and appearance may change slightly from one lot to another.
- All herbs are not equal. Potency is affected by where, when and how they are grown, harvested, dried, stored, powdered, mixed, encapsulated and packaged, as well as how they are used.
- Our unique method of portfolio formulation helps our products work more consistently, and across a broader range of individuals, than most other natural products, but some surprises are inevitable.
- Our strict quality controls also help us to keep variations to a minimum, but it is a constant challenge. If we fall short, we need to know about it to correct it in the future. We always appreciate your feedback.
- Every human body is different, with differing needs and conditions. Always get good health advice, and trust your best informed judgment.
RidgeCrest Herbals believes your privacy is just as important as your health. To that end, we make every effort to safeguard your privacy on our website and in our office. To that end, we make the following specific promises:
- We collect only the information we need. Certain minimum information (like an email address) is needed to access some features of the web site. Other information (like a credit card) may be needed to make a purchase. Detailed health information may be needed if you choose to participate in a study. We will only collect and keep the information needed for the choices you make.
- We will never sell, rent, or otherwise disclose your personal information, except as required by law.
- We will only use your information for purposes authorized by you. You can review or change your choices at any time by clicking preferences.
- Personal information (including credit card and health information) will be given all reasonable protection, including appropriate encryption, storage, and disposal.
- If you ever have any questions or concerns about our website or your data, you can call us toll-free at 1-800-242-4649 and talk to a real person anytime during our regular business hours: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm MST.