Liver cleanse and support
Free shipping on all orders over $50.
Buy 3 of the same product, get one FREE! Add 4 to your shopping cart to get the discount!
Satisfaction guaranteed, secure ordering.
LiverClean™ is a unique formula for liver, gallbladder, pancreas and spleen health, providing:
• cleansing and support for proper liver function
• support for spleen, bile, and circulatory health
• use as a periodic cleanse or indefinitely as needed
- Barberry was used by Native Americans to increase bile production, and is used in Ayurvedic medicine to regulate liver energy.
- Dandelion Root and Blessed Thistle both contain bitter components that help to increase bile production in the liver.
- Boldo Leaves are widely used in South American countries to treat liver, gallbladder and kidney problems. It is also used in Germany as an herbal drug for mild stomach disorders and dyspepsia.
- LiverClean also includes Garden Radish, Wild Yam Root, Fennel Seed and Clove which also help in cleansing and nourishing the liver and related organs.
The liver is a remarkable organ that also doubles as a gland! It is responsible for over 500 bodily functions that keep the body stable and healthy. As an organ, some of its functions are to act as a filter in eliminating waste products and toxins from the bloodstream, assist with hormone production, adjust blood pressure, balance blood glucose, regulate metabolism, and store vitamins and minerals for long and short term usage. As a gland, it is responsible for producing and storing bile to aid with digestion.
Although the liver is a strong organ built to endure lots of hard work, it is still susceptible to disease. Some of the most common causes of liver failure include malnutrition, excessive long term alcohol consumption, drug usage, hepatitis B and C (caused by specific viruses), and cirrhosis (chronic liver problems that cause excessive scar tissue). Liver failure is a life threatening condition and often requires an organ transplant.
Keeping our liver healthy should be a high priority. In doing so it is best to avoid alcohol, drugs, processed foods, caffeine, and other toxic substances. Exercise regularly. Eat a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts and seeds, lean proteins, and healthy fats. Bitter foods and herbs also help to nourish the liver and keep it strong. Drink lots of water daily to help flush the liver and keep it clean. Managing stress and fatigue are also important in supporting liver health.
Supplement FactsServing Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|LiverClean™ herbal blend||900 mg-450 mg/cap||(No DV)|
(Barberry root bark, Blessed Thistle herb, Boldo leaf, Dandelion root, Radish root, Wild Yam root, Fennel seed, Cloves).
Other information: Capsule size “0”. Contains no animal products, corn, gluten, soy, wheat, yeast.
Micro-crystalline cellulose, cellulose capsule.
Do not use if tamper-resistant seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Not for sale in CA without Prop 65 warning. See also www.prop65.info.
Adults and children 12 and over, take 1 capsule three times daily after meals. Results are typically felt within 10 days of regular use, and increase over several months. Take with plenty of good clean water (at least 3 quarts or liters daily).