Do you have kids you want to have all the joys of childhood without all the added chemicals and sugar? Do you have a summertime party coming up and want to impress everyone with going above and beyond your regular store-bought popsicles? Well never fear! These delicious, homemade, herbal popsicles are sure to impress while giving your family a treat you can feel good about. One of our employees tried out this recipe and said it was the first time she got her kid to eat blueberries!
Homemade Herbal Popsicles
1.Pick out your favorite tea or use fresh herbs
2. Steep the allotted amount of time. Typically 3-5 minutes
3. Strain or remove teabag
4. Add sweetener of your choice while still hot
5. Mix in 1 Tbsp lemon juice (optional)
6. Allow the mixture to cool
7. Add coconut milk or yoghurt for a creamier popsicle
8. Pour into popsicle molds
9. Add any fresh or frozen fruit or edible flowers (optional)
10. Freeze for several hours
To remove popsicles from the mold, submerge tray in warm water for a few seconds.
Flavor combinations to enjoy: